DSI Construction appreciates our skilled employees, and partners with them to develop the skills and knowledge needed to advance in their careers.
Our Mission at DSI Construction:
Be Your Best
Look Out For Others
Value Our Reputation
Everything we do at DSI is the result of people working together - everyone doing their part. We value commitments and being a person others can count on through good and bad times.
We offer employees paid continuing education for OSHA compliance, first aid and operator training on key equipment.
We also offer a Carpenter’s Apprenticeship Program through the AGC.
Benefits include a 401(k) plan with employer match, medical insurance, dental insurance, PTO, and most importantly of all, consistent employment for people who want to work hard and work smart.
DSI Construction offers competitive wages, paid weekly. 40-48 hours/week.
All applicants must be legally able to work in the state of Washington and pass a drug test, background check, and have a clean driving record
Experienced Framers and Hangers
We are looking for full-time reliable framers and hangers with 2 to 5 years commercial construction experience.
- Steel stud framing – Both interior and exterior
- Drywall hanging
- Cleaning up work site and moving/carrying materials, equipment, and tools.
- Adhering to the Company’s safety standards and enforcing safety regulations.
Apprentice and Drywall Framers, Hangers and Tappers
Some drywall experience or other handyman skills are preferred. This position provides long-term employment and the opportunity to become a skilled drywall finisher.
- Apply texturizing compounds and primers to walls and ceilings before final finishing, using trowels, brushes, rollers, or spray guns.
- Spread sealing compound between boards or panels and over cracks, holes, and nail and screw heads, using trowels, mechanical applicators, broad knives, or spatulas.
- Sand surface to prepare walls for final finish.
- Ability to perform heavy manual labor for extended periods, often under adverse climatic conditions.
- Able to lift 50 to 100 pounds.
- Load and unload trucks in a safe manner.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning debris and waste materials daily.
- Valid Drivers License and a clean driving record are required.
Coming Soon Montana Location August/September of 2022
- General Laborer
- Framers & Hangers
Contact DSI Construction to inquire about these positions and to submit an application.